5 Ways to Make Your Backyard the Number One Summer Hangout
Summer is right around the corner. Are you ready? SunWorks, etc. can help!
Here are five ways to make your backyard the number one summer hangout.
1. Time to get fired up.
- Outdoor kitchens are the hottest trend in backyard entertaining. From a simple grill surround, to an elaborate, fully equipped kitchen, outdoor kitchens make hosting fun.
- Fire pits are hot commodities. A cozy concrete fire pit creates ambiance and entices your guests to sit back and relax.
2. Time to set up an outdoor bar.
- Beverage servers ensure that your favorite summer drinks are always close at hand. Not your usual boring ice bucket, our concrete trough offers a place for beverages to chill.
- Side tables add organization to busy family spaces. A pretty tray with a few glasses is all you need to be ready for summer entertaining.
- In-pool tables are the ultimate in luxury. Enjoy a cold beverage while relaxing in the pool.
3. Time to fill your planters.
- Planters add a pop of color to your deck or patio. Our decorative concrete planters are customizable and crafted to stand up to the elements beautifully.
4. Time to set out your patio furniture.
- Outdoor furniture that is made of concrete has exceptional strength and durability. Our decorative concrete furniture is expertly crafted for years of dependable outdoor use.
- Benches, tables in all sizes, and consoles are just a few examples of the decorative concrete furniture that we can make.
- Have a base that needs a top? We can custom build a new top for you.
5. Time to have dinner alfresco.
- Eat in the open air. The summer months are perfect for eating outdoors. Our decorative concrete furniture is crafted to stand up to years of outdoor entertaining.
For more decorative concrete inspiration visit our online gallery.
Tell us: How are you getting ready for summer?